Play What You Hear Program - FREE LESSON
Play What You Hear Program has 15 lessons, 75 workouts and private email support from your teacher, Tomi Paldanius.
Please check the info, first lesson video and workout below and hope to see you at the next Play What You Hear Program. You can join the program by clicking here!
Good ear is the most important tool for every musician but not easy to learn if you are used to play mechanically from notation and tabs. Play What You Hear Program is motivating and gives satisfying results.
Only 10-20 minutes a day is enough and you can be total beginner. Play What You Hear Program has been the missing link for many players all aroung the world who want to start playing by ear. You can read the reviews by clicking here!
Play What You Hear Program is straighforward 15 weeks program with daily workouts. You don't need to make a plan for yourself how to learn to play by ear. We did it for you already. Just make sure you watch all the videos and check the preparation lessons. And don't miss the daily workouts. If you miss some workouts, you can also do them later. You will get access to all the material after the 15 weeks is over.
You can find complete syllabus and more information by clicking HERE.
- Sing what you play, play what you sing and do both at the same time.
- Find your vocal range with your guitar.
- Learn several techniques to find the key of the song.
- Learn all the intervals.
- Learn most important ingredients both in Major and minor keys. Triad, pentatonic scale and Major-/minor scales.
- Learn to hear different type of chords.
- Learn to harmonize Major and minor keys.
- Understand the 6 chord theory and why it is so important to internalize.
- Learn the CAGED system with both Major and minor shapes.
- Build your inner musicality with melodic openings.
- Get started with song forms, chord progression and patterns.
- Learn to harmonize simple melodies.
This is a sample lesson and workout from 15 weeks Play What You Hear Program taught by Tomi Paldanius.
Play What You Hear Program - Lesson 01
For the first week you need a chromatic tuner. It can be a guitar tuner you can attach to the guitar headstock or a mobile application. You can look these application from your application provider or check this link http://appcrawlr.com/app/uberGrid/555287
You can anytime contact Tomi by email with questions, videos or anything else related to ear playing. You can also use the comment box below.
Watch the below video and check again tomorrow for the first workout.
Play What You Hear Program - Workout 01
You will also find fretboard diagrams, youtube song samples, audio exercises and written material supporting the lessons and workouts.
Are you ready for your next challenge? You can join the program by clicking here!